|Availability:||Out of stock|
PLEASE NOTE THESE DETAILS ARE FOR 2021 NOT 2022.
2022 INFO WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS IT IS RECEIVED FROM THE VENDOR!!
Pre-order now for summer delivery. 2022 version expected from the vendor in July of 2021.
Before automobiles and buses, there were streetcars or trolleys in virtually every American city. Streetcars & Trolleys recalls that era through historic photographs from around the United States. The 2020 calendar includes lines from Birmingham, Indianapolis, Iowa City, Queens, Washington D.C., and more.
Streetcars & Trolleys 2021 monthly wall calendar features: Large blocks for notes | Beautiful reproduction | Quality heavy-weight paper | Deluxe 11- by 14-inch size
Streetcars and trolleys pictured in the 2021 edition include:
• Chicago Transit Authority Car 1722 is on the 22nd Street Line on January 23, 1954
• West Penn Traction Car 720 is crossing a large trestle near Brownsville Junction, Pennsylvania in early 1950
• San Diego Electric Railway PCC Car 503 is at University and Euclid, San Diego, California in the autumn of 1947
• Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Car 120 is loading passengers at Iowa City, Iowa in June 1951
• Kansas City Public Service Car 1413 is working a Kansas City-Dodson Line shuttle on June 26, 1951
• Capital Traction Car 504 is at H Street Northeast, Washington, D.C. on June 7, 1950. This is an ex-Providence, Rhode Island car
• New York City Transit Authority Car 606 is crossing the Queensboro Bridge, Queens, New York in June 1956
• Portland Traction Car 559 is on the Willamette Heights Line, Portland, Oregon on August 3, 1949
• Denver and Intermountain Car 818 is at the Golden, Colorado depot in September 1944
• San Francisco Municipal Railway Cable Car 50 is at California and Market Streets, San Francisco, California on October 16, 1974. (Kindig again demonstrates his skill as one of America’s great railroad photographers)
• St. Louis Public Service PCC Car 1671 is at the end of the Wellston Line on August 13, 1958
• Philadelphia Suburban Transportation Car 25 is at 69th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the Summer of 1953
© 2020 Tide-mark Press